- CLIMARENO: CLIMARENO 2011 campaign: airborne characterization of a Saharan dust intrusion over the Iberian Peninsula.
- Collaboration projects with the Ministry of the Environment of the Junta de Andalucía.
- MARACA: Measurements of Atmospheric Componets in de Antarctic and Artic region
- CEORACLE-O3: Contribution from Spain to “Oracle-O3”, POL2006-00382, 2007-2009) in the framework of the International Polar Year
- Collaboration with the University of Huelva
- Campaña CINDI: Cabauw Intercomparison campaign for Nitrogen Dioxide Measuring Instruments
- MISPA-LIDAR: Evaluation of LIDAR Observations (EARLINET) with in-situ measurements of aerosols and trace gases from aerial platform.
- AMISOC: Campaign in Tenerife for detecting and monitoring the vertical distribution of minor constituents. Impact of Saharan mineral dust on their concentrations.
- VIOLIN: Extended Vertical Investigation of the Ozone Layer In ANtarctica
- LITHOPANSPERMIA Y STONE